In the first decade of 2011, Fozzy Group significantly expanded its range of private labels. Overall, 165 new product lines were launched during this period. Most of them are products in the middle segment of Premiya TM (120 stock keeping units), the affordable-price segment under PL Povna Chasha (30 SKUs) and also 15 SKUs of other private labels. Besides launching new products, nearly 35 categories of goods were upgraded with changes in the design of packaging and/or formulation.
From January-June 2011, the goods under private labels were introduced in 19 new categories. Among them are household chemicals (universal cleaning gel, a cream cleaner, pipe cleaner, 5-in-1 bathroom and kitchen cleaner), food products (cereal biscuits, brown sugar, fresh tomatoes, Easter cake, sea salt, fresh strawberries, popcorn, bread mixes, dry breakfast cereals, waffles) and other categories.
Among the new segments of PL Premiya, there are some innovations for Ukrainian private label products:
- Premiya granola bars with different flavors: cherry, strawberry, apple, dogberry and blueberries;
- Premiya cereal biscuits – cookies with sunflower seeds, peanuts and raisins, cookies with sunflower seeds, peanuts and chocolate, cookies with pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and almonds;
- Premiya dry breakfast cereals – covered cornflakes, chocolate balls and cereal rings;
- Premiya bread mixes – Borodino, rye, wheat, grain, bran, onion and Mediterranean. Among them, the onion and the Mediterranean bread mixes are new in this category.
- Premiya toy truck – a branded series of Silpo’s own transport.
To Silpo as to the Museum of Contemporary Japanese Art. The Opening of the First Silpo Store in the Manga StyleRead more
In Odessa a New Store Silpo Is Opened in the Best Traditions of LustdorfRead more
Meeting Summer and the First Supermarket Silpo in FastovRead more
Silpo Is the First in Retail to Launch Its Station That Receives Recyclable Materials – #SilpoRecyclingRead more