On 15 March, Silpo in cooperation with Vostok Bank launched a brand new service in Ukraine. Now anyone can get a payment card or recharge it at supermarket's tills across the country.
The service was tailored for participants to the "Vlasny Rakhunok" program and is being implemented countrywide for the first time. The card is available at the tills at any store of the Silpo chain without any papers required. Using the card for payments within and beyond the Silpo chain, Ukrainians will receive additional points on their loyalty program accounts.
“We considered the service to be as simple in use for our guests as possible. The test in Odessa showed its simplicity and easiness. Therefore, we launched this payment card all over Ukraine. We provide a strong network of recharging terminals which comprises 2,899 tills in 234 supermarkets across the country. Far not every bank has that many branches and ATMs. We removed all the unnecessary processes of issuing the card focusing on the payment functions of the card and the rewards for its usage. That is how we take care of our guests providing them with an extra comfort,” — said Andrei Bondarev, head of the department of relations with customers of Fozzy Group.
Advantages of the new service:
1. Instant activation of payment function, without visiting a bank or providing any documents;
2. Commission-free recharge of the card at any Silpo till whenever convenient;
3. Free service and commission-free payment for goods and services through terminals within Ukraine;
4. Automatic connection to Internet banking;
5. Security of payments is provided by the project partners which are the Bank Vostok and Mastercard payment system;
6. Multiplication of points by 2 for purchases made with the card in Silpo chain, and 1 point for each hryvnia from any other payments within Ukraine;
7. Scope: 234 supermarkets all over Ukraine and 2899 tills, where you can instantly refill your payment card.